QMI have been the UK distributor of Kari Finn float switches for more than 45 years.
Many of the popular float switches are stocked in our London-based office and can be dispatched for next day delivery. Non-stock items will have a slightly longer lead-time and will be sent directly from the manufacturer.
High Quality and Reliable Float Switches
Kari Finn are a well established manufacturer of high-quality surface switches, multi-pole connectors and pump starters.
Kari float switches are cable-suspended free floating control devices. They are used to detect and control wastewater levels, liquids generated by industry, liquids with varying degree of viscosity, liquids in wells, pump systems and tanks.
A control weight fixed to the cable keeps it immersed in the liquid, causing the switch to tilt in line with fluctuations in the liquid level The revolutionary design avoids the need for several single-point float switches in one tank, preventing the risk of tangling as liquid level rise and fall.
Why Choose Kari Finn Float Switches?
- Multiple level switches available in a single float
- A wide range of standard products and bespoke solutions
- Compact design and high reliability in a variety of conditions
- Easy-to-adjust switch operation levels
- Compatible for use with the majority of liquids and in demanding applications
- Various cable lengths and options, tailored to specific needs
- An environmentally friendly solution without mercury or lead
- Safe use with hazardous liquids
- Easy installation and no maintenance requirements
- 55 years experience of producing high quality equipment that is used Globally
The KARI EL22 electrode switch is designed for the control of conductive liquids.